The college aims at preparing the students to be good citizens of India. Therefore the students must abide by the following rules and regulations as well as the rules prescribed by the college from time to time.
- All classes start as per the Schedule shown in the time table.
- Students are expected to behave in an exemplary manner within the college and outside
- Classes begin with a prayer. As soon as the prayer bell is rung, students should stand still and observe complete silence till the prayer and announcements are over.
- Students are expected to stand up and greet their teacher when he/she enters in to the classroom.
- No student shall enter or leave the classroom when the session is on, without the permission of the teacher concerned.
- Students should use only refined and decent language in the college premises.
- Students should refrain fro making noise on the campus.
- Students should not disfigure the walls, doors, windows, desk, tables, chairs and other items of furniture with graffiti, Engraving etc.
- All grievances are to be presented to the principal through Class representatives, Class in-charge and HOD concerned.
- Unauthorized crowding or assembly or procession inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Any student who is persistently insubordinate, repeatedly or willfully
mischievous, guilty of fraud or malpractice in exams shall be
removed from the rolls.
- Students are to come to college on regular days only in the prescribed uniform.
- Park bikes and other vehicles in allotted locations only.
- Fees and other payments should be paid within the stipulated time. Penalty will be imposed for delayed payments, for a few days. "If delayed further, students shall not be allowed to attend the class".
- Take part in extracurricular and other personality development activities as scheduled by the committees.
- Be punctual, disciplined, hardworking and self confident.
- Find solutions to problems by consensus
- Conserve electricity, water and other valuable resources.
- Keep the classrooms, library and laboratories neat and orderly.
- Carefully handle the equipments, furniture and appliances in the college.
- Do not loiter around in the campus and disturb work if you are free.
- Students are not allowed to circulate notices, petitions or pamphlets of any kind or paste them on the notice board, walls or anywhere in
the campus without the written permission of the principal.
- Strikes and similar demonstrations are not permitted in the campus.
- Prior permission from the principal is essential to take part intercollegiate competitions, live photo graphics, modeling Radio / TV programmes etc.
- Use of mobile phones, obscene cinematic dances and fashion shows in the campus are banned via G.O. No. RT/No. 346/05 Higher Edn. Dtd. 01.03.2005.
- Camera, radio or electronic devices of any kind should be used only with principal's permission.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Anyone found guilty of ragging will be dismissed.
- Eve-teasing is prohibited. Eve-teasers will be dismissed from the college.
- Students who are found using drugs or in a drunken state will be summarily dismissed from the college.
- Students must look at the notice board everyday for new information.
- College is not responsible for the tour programme, recreation and other visit planned from student's side without prior permission of the principal.
- Actions will be taken as follows against the students those who disturb normal functioning of the college by their unlawful and indisciplined behavior
a) Imposition of fine
b) Suspension from the college
c) Expulsion from the college
Attendance and Leave of Absence
- Attendance will be marked both morning and afternoon session. Students shall remain in their classes before the teacher enters.
- Anyone who is not present in the class when attendance is taken will be marked absent.
- The absence of one hour or more in a session will be marked as absence for half a day.
- Students are prohibited from coming out of the class room during the lecture hours except with permission from the teacher in charge of that hour.
- There is a movement register in the office for the students, those who are leaving college premises during the class hours.
- Late comers shall put their signature in the late comer's register and obtain permission from the principal before enter in to the class room.
- No students shall absent himself or herself from the college without a leave application. Application for leave must be made in advance to the office duly signed by the concerned class in charge, HOD and principal. When the absence is due to unforeseen cause, an application for leave must be submitted to the office countersigned by parent/guardian, concerned class in charge, HOD and principal as soon as possible and in no case later than the first day of return to college. In the case of leave extending to more than three days, medical certificate must be submitted to the office through concerned class in charge, HOD and principal.
- A student's absence from the college for more than 10 consecutive working days without satisfactory explanation is liable to have his/ her name removed from the rolls. A student seeking admission after such removal should pay the prescribed re-admission fee as the college decides from time to time.
- All working days shall be counted as whole days irrespective of the number of working hours.
- All serious cases of illness should be reported to the class teacher through the guardian or the warden.
- A student who absents himself/herself from a test paper, composition, exercise or any other assignment shall not attend the class again until he/she writes the paper or exercise again and submits it to the teacher concerned. Failure to do so shall involve loss of attendance and other punishments.
- Students should get a minimum of 75% attendance and show satisfactory conduct and progress so as to be eligible to appear for University Examination in each semester.
- Statement of attendance of the students shall be displayed in the notice board every month.
- Periodical test, assignments, seminars and model examinations are the part of the curriculum. Students are not expected to be absent for the same.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those who repeatedly absent themselves on insufficient grounds.
Use of Internet
We highly recommend judicious use of internet by the students. Students are not supposed to spend a lot of time in internet; parent should restrict the internet usage and make sure that students use it only for research / academic purpose.
Procedure for Admission to the hostel
Application for admission to the hostel shall be made in the prescribed form available in the College office.
Payment of Hostel Fees
The Hostel Fee for each month should be paid on or before the 10th of each month. Late payment will be received with a fine of Rs.100 per month. No deduction in mess fee will be made for a continuous absence less than 10 days.
General Rules & Regulations
- All Admissions to the hostels are for one year. No inmate will be permitted to leave the hostel in the middle of the period except on compelling grounds approved by the management.
- An Admission fee of Rs.1000 and a caution deposit of Rs.1000 have to be paid at the time of admission.
- The General Warden of the college Hostels, The Hostel warden, will be in sole charge of the management and day to day administration of the hostel. In all matters of admission,
accommodation and disciplinary action against a hosteller the General Warden‘s ruling shall be final.
- No inmate shall absent himself from the hostel without having obtained previous permission from the hostel warden. When he comes back, he/she must meet the warden in person. Anyone going out on any business shall return to the hostel before 6.00 pm.
- Students are prohibited from engaging in ragging, political agitation, strikes or demonstrations of any kind. They shall not put up or circulate notices or collect subscriptions of any sort under any circumstance anywhere in the hostel premises without the previous written sanction of the warden, They shall not hold meetings of
any kind without permission.
- Any damage done to hostel property shall be made good by the member at fault, and if not traceable to any particular member, by all members collectively or any inscription whatsoever. Hanging of pictures or scribbling and nailing for various purposes are not allowed in the rooms or campus.
- Each one shall maintain the highest moral standard of life everywhere; rules of modesty and decorum in dress must be strictly adhered to. Violoation of such standards will be sufficient reason for dismissal from the Hostel and the college.
- Matters related to any kind of ailment or accident should be immediately reported to the hostel warden and parents. One will be taken to hospital only with the permission of the parents.